Monday, January 31, 2011

Think...Text.

So, I've recently noticed that my handy dandy Blackberry's scroll is extremely sensitive, and I tend to text message the wrong person frequently.  I would just like to say I'm sorry. =) 

Oh, and I've also realized that communication through text messages is almost ridiculous though terribly convenient.  As they say, girls aren't supposed to call boys, and sometimes you just don't want or aren't able to talk on the phone, so text messaging is more acceptable and convenient.  That being said, sarcasm, flirting, and a plethora of other emotions and attitudes are exceptionally hard to accurately convey through the 160 characters allowed in a single text message.  Therefore, reading what you text out loud might be a good idea if the person you're texting doesn't know you, how you talk or how you text very well.

Just Saying.

No comments:

Post a Comment